Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Planning



Parakai pools or Parakai spring
In the morning I went with the Tamaki primary school holiday program we went on a
bus to go to Parakai pools with my two sisters, Joshua from school and my friend Jarod.

Firstly I got to the pools then I went to in the cold pool but I was too cold so I went in the hot spa it was very hot there was a hole in the roof so when it rained it came into the spa.
But there was a power cut so I went outside and went in the cold pool Then the people fixed something about the power cut and then I went on the.

Secondly I went on the water slide but I went down together with my friend Jarod. The slide was so big and so tall that when I went down the slide, I screamed loudly with my friend. But we were not allowed to go together so we got in trouble but we had fun.

Finally it was a happy day at Parakai pools because I had so much fun! I want to go again.


No comments:

Post a Comment