Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Bike day

On Wednesday the 16th of September. Me and the
bike crew had to go down to the hall to get ready for
the bike celebration. It took a while there were four
table to go to me and one of the bike crew did the
badges. The people had to draw something in a
paper circle after that they have to give it to me
after that I have to get the badge maker put the
paper circle puth some type of metal circle then
press it then I have to switch the switch to the other
way and press it again then take to the badge out
and it is finished our bike teacher was getting ready to.


Pergraphy 2 
The first class came I was exited it was room one it
was fun was them they made a lot of badges. Then
the third fourth fifth after that it was my class to come
it was room six my friend did lots of badge to they also
went on the bikes.

Pergraphy 3
After that, all of the classes came they had  sausage
they made badge after that all of the class. Went to the
hall to thank the mike geerer for the bikes.




No comments:

Post a Comment