Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

When I was in quick mud

“Hooray”! I  shouted to my friends in excitement,
my teacher said “sit down!! .You will be the last to
go home I sat down on the mat with an annoyed
look. After all the students went home my teacher
talked to me and said, ``You are the last to go home
“again’’! Then she said you can go home now.
I ran outside to go home but I saw some of my
friends crossing the river not the road. I wanted
to cross the river too but I did not want my mum
to know, but I crossed the river and got wet, when
I realized that if my mum sees my clothes wet she
might be furious. So I did not want to get more wet
I thought that if I crossed the mud I wouldnt get wet,
So I crossed it. Some latter the mud was getting
sticky and I was getting stuck in the mud I was very
scared. But I ran as fast as I could to get out I
struggle a lot. But I did my best to get out of the
mud after a short while I was very relieved that
I got out.

No comments:

Post a Comment