Pages

Friday, October 16, 2020

Camp

 Intro ‘wake up’ my mom said it is time to go to camp I woke up got all my staff ready for five days and four night of camp after while I got all my stuff in my mum car the we drove of to the school and put all my stuff in the camp buse I and lot os od childrens are heading to raglan beach I was very excited.


Monday 

We are here. We went in our caben I was in the caber with Havea , Railey, Isi and two more children. We put all our staff on our beds. I was excited to start my days. First We had a chat in the whole then went down to the beach it was very fun we went in the wave and most of us got very wet but some lisited to the rules and stayed to the sand i went in the water but i did not go in the water to far and i did not get in trouble at the end of the day I talked to my mum for a few days.


Tuesday day

In the morning a lot of people woke up, had a walk down and up in the morning light at the beach but it was very cold and I had some fun but the most boring thing was we had to go back up the mountain. It was very tiring. But then when we got to the cabins it was breakfast time when we finished eating. We all were split in three groups. I was in group 2 and group 1 wes went first for kayaking. After a while it was my group to go kayaking. It was a short drive and started right away. Me and a friend I don’t know was on a kayak was me.           








No comments:

Post a Comment